Product Description: Serum that improving skin elasticity, boosts collagen production and provides antioxidant properties, this product effectively improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Silky, smooth texture
- Featherweight formula
- Non-greasy, soft-to-the-touch finish
- Naturally fragranced with Water Lily Essential Oil
- 500mg CBD
Key Ingredients: A powerful skincare combination containing CBD, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid. These hero ingredients work together to hydrate your skin from all angles. By improving skin elasticity, boosting collagen production and providing anti-oxidant properties, this product effectively improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Includes Jojoba Esters known to reduce redness and increase skin hydration
Niacinamide is brilliant for reducing inflammation
How to use: Using your fingertips, gently apply a small amount of serum directly onto your face after cleansing and toning.
This product has been designed to suit all skin types. However, if you have very sensitive skin, we recommend doing a patch test on a small area of skin before applying it to your face.
WHY CBD: CBD is extremely beneficial for your skin due to its high concentration of rejuvenating anti-oxidants and the fact that it does not clog pores. Aureum only use the highest quality CBD that is fully traceable as well as backed by credible, lab-tested science!
Some of CBD's main benefits include:
- Visibly restores acne-prone skin types
- Helps reduce acne-related redness and breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes hydration and soothes skin, helping with hyperpigmentation
- Helps balance sebum production - preventing excess or insufficient oil production resulting in restored, revitalised skin
- Appropriate for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Provides beneficial antioxidant properties - helping to reduce wrinkles and signs of ageing
- Contains essential B-complex vitamins and amino acids
- Helps relieve side-effects of skin issues
- Helps restore damaged scar tissue