Ellips hair treatments are leave-in hair oils and vitamins from Indonesia which are suitable for a wide variety of hair types – including straight hair, curly hair, frizzy hair, natural hair and coloured hair. They have been scientifically formulated to fight the effects of modern living and are enriched with Argan Oil which helps fight frizz, provides heat protection and strengthens the hair.
Argan oil, also known as Moroccan oil, is sourced from the seeds of the argan tree which grows in Morocco, this is why it has been popularised as Moroccan oil. It has become common knowledge around the globe that Moroccan oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants which is great to revitalise hair, reduce split ends, smooth frizzy hair, and gives hair a healthy shine.
All Ellips products are Halaal, cruelty-free and the treatment capsules are gelatine-based and biodegradable to ensure that they remain environmentally friendly at all times.
Why use Argan Oil on your hair:
1. It can help with dandruff (yes, really): Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and if your scalp is inflamed and prone to itchiness, argan can be a great solution. Argan oil helps to reduce inflammation and can relieve dandruff-inducing oxidative stress, an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in the body.
2. It makes your hair shinier: Argan oil is famous for adding a ‘shampoo advert’ kind of shine to hair strands. This is primarily thanks to the high concentration of essential fatty acids found in the oil.
3. It protects your hair: Vitamin E helps to increase hair's elasticity, making it less prone to breakage. Additionally, the oil is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the hair against UV and free radical damage.
4. It’s an amazing detangler: Argan oil has smaller molecules than most other hair oils, meaning it can penetrate the hair cuticle more effectively. When the oil's nutrients are absorbed better, the hair is softer, making it less prone to tangling.
5. It seals split ends and smooths frizz: Vitamin E and the omega fatty acids found in argan oil provide moisture and protection to frayed or damaged hair shafts. The former strengthens the hair while the latter soothes frayed ends and frizz.
6. It can protect hair from heat damage: It can be used to shield your hair from hot tools and blow dryers. Argan oil can withstand higher temperatures than other hair oils, making it an ideal styling product to use to protect hair from heat damage, breakage, and split ends.
Treatment Capsule Range:
Pink Hair Repair - to treat hair damaged from heated styling tools
Purple Nutri Colour - for coloured or highlighted hair
Yellow Smooth & Shiny - fights frizz and smooths fine hair
Orange Hair Vitality - for dry and brittle hair, works well for curly hair and to stimulate hair growth
Shiny Black - for very thick or dark hair, also works well for curly hair